This article contains the FAQs for the BN300 Series Ninja® Nutri-Blender Plus. This supports the following product SKUs BN300, BN300C, BN300WM, BN301, BN302Q, BN302QAQ, BN302QCN, BN302QCP, BN302QNV, BN302QRD and BN302QS.
For best results, cut ingredients in 1" pieces. Place frozen ingredients in the cup last.
Either there is too much food in the container, or the pieces are too big. Try cutting the food into smaller pieces of even size and processing smaller amounts per batch. When filling the cup, start with fresh fruits and vegetables, next add leafy greens and herbs, pour in liquid or yogurt next. Then add any dry or sticky ingredients like seeds, powders, and nut butters. Finally top with ice or frozen ingredients. When filling the Precision Pint: Be sure to follow the corresponding line marks when making a dressing. Reference the owner's guide for more recommendations on different settings to use for best blending results.
All parts, except for the motor base, are dishwasher safe.
Too many ingredients are being processed at one time. Turn the power pod off. When the blades stop rotating, remove the cup from the power pod, then remove some of the ingredients from the cup and try again.
- Plug in power pod and place on a clean, dry, level surface such as a countertop or table.
- If using the Ninja Cup: Add ingredients to the Ninja Cup. DO NOT add ingredients past the MAX LIQUID line on the cup. - If using the Precision Pint: Add ingredients to the Precision Pint. DO NOT add ingredients past the corresponding lines on the Precision Pint.
- Place the Pro Extractor Blades Assembly on the top of the cup and turn clockwise to seal.
- Turn cup upside down so the bottom of the blade assembly is flat on the worktop.
- Place the cup on the power pod. Press down on the cup to pulse or blend.
Containers, lids, and blade assembly are dishwasher safe. Ensure the blade assembly and lid are removed from the container before placing in the dishwasher. If hand-washing, wash containers, lids, and blade assembly. in warm, soapy water. Use a dishwashing utensil with handle to avoid direct contact with the blades. Exercise care when handling the blade assembly as the blades are sharp. Thoroughly rinse and air-dry all parts. To clean the motor base, unplug the unit, then wipe the motor base with a clean, damp cloth.
Make sure you are not using ice that has been sitting out or has started to melt. Be sure to use short pulses in the beginning to break up large pieces.
Set the cup on a level surface. Place the lid or Pro Extractor Blades Assembly on the top of the cup and align the threads so the lid/blades sit flat on the cup. Twist clockwise so the lid/blades evenly align with the cup until completely sealed.