This article contains the FAQs for the CT680 Series Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System. This supports the following SKUs CT680, CT680A, CT680CO2SS, CT680SS, CT680SSP, CT680W, CT682SP, and CT682SPC.
These pre-set programs combine a unique set of pulsing, pausing, and blending patterns to take the guesswork out of drink and meal making
Yes. For best results when making a smoothie or drink, select the EXTRACT button and let the program run until it completes.
- Intuitive touchscreen is easy to clean and durable for all your kitchen tasks,
- Intelli-Sense Technology changes the program selection based on the container that is attached for less hassle and guesswork.
- Smart Programs: Total Crushing Pitcher: Smoothie, Frozen Drink, Ice Cream, Snow Cone. Single-Serve Cup: Smoothie, Extract, Refresher, Dressing. Precision Processor Bowl: Puree, Dips, Dough, Chop
No, there are no microwave-safe parts.
All containers are made of BPA-free Tritan plastic.
Yes, the blades are made with a high-quality stainless steel that is rustproof and dishwasher safe.
It has stainless steel blades.
Approximately 2.5 feet (30 inches).
It has a 1-year limited warranty.
- 24 oz. Single-Serve Cup Kit
- 24 oz. Double-Walled To-Go Tumbler
You can buy additional accessories by visiting ninjaaccessories.com.
You can buy replacement parts at ninjakitchen.com. Click on the Store tab to find all the parts you need.
You can register your Ninja at registeryourninja.com.
It has a maximum liquid capacity of 64 ounces for room temperature or cold ingredients or liquids.
No, the Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System is not designed for hot blending.
All configurations come with a 35-Recipe Inspiration Guide.
To assemble, place the pitcher on your motor base so it forms a diamond. When you are facing the front of the blender, the pitcher handle should be on the right side of the base or facing you for the pitcher to sit correctly. Once the pitcher is on the base, twist clockwise or to the left to form a square and lock the pitcher in place. The handle will now be aligned with the front right corner or front left corner of the base.
Certain Smart Programs are compatible with each container. You are able to select only those programs that are illuminated once a certain container is locked in place on the base.
The EXTRACT program is ideal for hard, leafy, or fibrous whole fruits and vegetables, including their skins, seeds, and stems. EXTRACT is best used when making smoothies, ice pops, or morning green shots with these ingredients.
Use the REFRESHER program to add natural veggie, fruit, and herb flavors to your water.
Use the SNOW CONE program to pulverize ice or frozen fruit into frozen creations like snow cones, granitas, or slushies.
Use DRESSING to create homemade salad dressings, marinades, and sauces.
Use the DIPs program to create dips and sides with more texture, like mashed potatoes and spinach and artichoke dip. Use the DIPs program to create dips and sides with more texture like mashed potatoes and spinach and artichoke dip.
Use LOW, HIGH, and PULSE when you want more control over the outcome of your recipe. PULSE will only operate when the button is pressed. Touch the button quickly for short pulses. LOW and HIGH will run continuously until they are stopped.
To pause a blending cycle, press again on the same program button you initially selected. You can pause the program at any time and the digital timer will hold its countdown until the cycle is resumed. To stop a program entirely, press STOP.
Connect the motor base to a power source and the power symbol will illuminate. Once illuminated, press power. If a container is attached, you will see all of the available Smart Programs. If there is no container attached, the display will show "-:--" until a container is properly assembled on the base.
The ingredients have been over-processed. Use PULSE mode for controlled processing.
Do not use ice that has been sitting out or has started to melt. Use ice straight from the freezer. Start with a few pulses and then go to a continuous blending cycle. For best results, use the SNOW CONE program in the pitcher.
The container is not installed on the motor base properly. For your safety, the unit will be able to be turned on only when the container is properly installed. Please refer to the assembly pages of the instruction manual for assistance.
Your motor has overheated or your unit has been running for more than 2 minutes within a brief period of time. If this occurs, simply unplug the unit, remove the container, and allow unit to cool before restarting.
- Hand-Washing: Wash containers, lids, and blade assemblies in warm, soapy water. When washing the blade assemblies, use a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct hand contact with the blades. Handle blade assemblies with care to avoid contact with sharp edges. Rinse and air-dry thoroughly.
- Dishwasher: The containers, lids, and blade assemblies are all dishwasher safe. The lid, blade assemblies are tip rack dishwasher safe. Ensure the blade assembles are removed from the containers before placing in the dishwasher.
- Motor Base Touchscreen: Turn off the unit and unplug the motor base before cleaning. Wipe motor base with a clean, damp cloth. Clean the touchscreen with a soft cloth, such as microfiber, to prevent scratching. To remove residue from the control panel, you may use an all-purpose cleaner.
- DO NOT use abrasive cloths/pads/brushes to clean the motor base or control panel, as this can dull or scratch the surface.
7.0 x 9.8 x 17.6 (inches)
Place the lid on the container by aligning the arrow on the lid corner with the matching arrow on the pitcher. Press down and push handle down to lock in place.
To remove the lid, press the "release" button on the top of the lid to unlock the handle. Lift up.
The all-black plastic blade assembly is the dough blade assembly and should be used only when making doughs, breads, and batters along with the DOUGH button. The other blade assembly is a chopping blade assembly, which is used for every other instance when using the Precision Processor.
The Precision Processor can make up to 2 pounds of dough.
- Assemble the Feed Chute Lid on top of the Spiralizer Bowl.
- Turn the lid clockwise onto the Spiralizer Bowl, aligning the gray tabs on the lid with the front of the bowl.
- When the unit is connected to power and the container is correctly installed on to the motor base, the GO button will illuminate, indicating the unit is ready for use.
To remove the Feed Chute Lid, press the release button on the left side of the front tab, then twist the lid counterclockwise and lift up.
The discs are color coded (Angel Hair: Yellow, Spaghetti: Red, Fettuccine: Green, Pappardelle: Orange, Ribbon: Blue) and can be referred to in your Recipe Inspiration Guide or your Quick Start Guide. Each Blade Disc is also labeled on the side of each disc.
The Collecting Bowl makes it easy for you to transport your finished noodles to a pan or bowl once you are finished spiralizing.
Once you are finished spiralizing an ingredient, you must remove the leftover piece on the Blade Disc before continuing with another ingredient again.
The touchscreen sensitivity has been optimized to promote easy and intuitive use when powered on. To prevent accidental operation, turn off the unit and unplug the motor base before cleaning. Wipe motor base with a clean, damp cloth. Clean the touchscreen with a soft cloth, such as microfiber, to prevent scratching. To remove residue from the control panel, you may use an all-purpose cleaner. DO NOT use abrasive cloths/pads/brushes to clean the motor base or control panel, as this can dull or scratch the surface.
While the touchscreen is easily activated with a fingertip, it is highly recommended that you press firmly on the desired button for 1 second to ensure activation every time.