This article contains the FAQs for the QB1000 Series Ninja® Master Prep® Professional. This supports the following product SKUs QB1000, QB1000C, QB1003, QB1004, QB1004CW, QB1004W, QB1005, and QB1005Q.
- Check that the plug is securely inserted into the electrical outlet.
- Check that the Splash Guard, and Power Unit are securely in place.
Either you are chopping too much food at one time, or the pieces are not small enough. Try cutting the food into smaller pieces of even size, and processing smaller amounts per batch.
- Do NOT immerse the power head into water or any other liquid. Use a damp sponge to wipe clean.
- All containers, splash guards, blade sets and storage lids are dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place the blade sets, splash guards and storage lids on top rack of dishwasher.
- Use extreme caution when cleaning & handling the blades. Always store blades in containers or safe area.
The Master Prep Professional is not a juice extractor, but it will blend whole fruits and vegetables into liquid form, you may need to add additional liquids or ice to reach the consistency you desire.
The Ninja Master Prep Professional is capable to blend hot, steamed or cooked ingredients into soup but will not create hot soup from cold, raw ingredients.
Yes, all of the Ninja Master Prep Professional parts are dishwasher safe, except the Power Pod. It is recommended to use the top rack of dishwasher for the blades, lids and splash guards.
The chopper, bowl and pitcher are all microwave safe.
BPA-Free SAN Plastic.
- The pitcher holds 48 oz/6 cups.
- The bowl holds 40 oz/5 cups.
- The chopper holds 16 oz/2 cups.
No, each blade set is specifically designed for its designated container.
It is 450 Watts that operates on 120V with 60Hz of electrical power.
The Ninja Master Prep Professional has a unique, one speed pulsing system that allows you to have total control while pulsing and blending to desired consistency.
Never hold the button for more than 20 seconds without a pause. Never use the Ninja when it is empty.
No, never try to sharpen blades.
Do not use ice that has been sitting out or has started to melt. For best results, use ice straight from the freezer.
The food has been over-processed. Use brief pulses or process for shorter time. Let blades stop completely between pulses.
You may be processing too much food. Turn the machine off. When the blades stop rotating, remove the power head, and the splash guard. Remove some of the food being processed.
Yes! Simply visit the Parts and/or Accessories tab on ninjakitchen.com to find a variety of available parts/accessories.
There are gradient marks:
- On the Pitcher up to 48 oz/6 cups/1500 ml.
- On the Bowl 40 oz/5 cups/1250 ml.
- On the Chopper 16 oz/2 cups/500 ml.
Yes. The Ninja Master Prep can puree to a desired consistency.
The Pitcher, Bowl and chopper have separate sets of blades that are specially designed to fit in designated container.
- The 48 oz. pitcher blade set has 6 fixed blades.
- The 40 oz. pitcher has 4 fixed blades.
- The 16 oz. chopper has 4 detachable blades.
No, never attempt to use the chopper with just one of the blades, always assemble the blades inside the container as instructed in the manual.