This article contains the FAQs for the CT650 Ninja® Smart Screen™ Blender.
To clean the motor base, turn off the unit and unplug it from the wall. Wipe the motor base with a clean, damp cloth. To clean the touchscreen, apply an all-purpose cleaner to a soft cloth and wipe gently. Never directly spray the touchscreen with water or other cleaners. DO NOT use abrasive cloths, pads, or brushes to clean the motor base or control panel, as this can dull or scratch the surface.
- The FreshVac pump is NOT dishwasher safe. To clean the FreshVac pump, apply an all-purpose cleaner to a soft cloth and wipe gently. Never submerge the pump in water or any other liquid. -All other attachments are dishwasher safe. The lid and the blade assemblies should be washed on the top rack only, while the twist-off reservoir, pitcher, cup, and bowl can be washed on either rack. Blade assemblies must be removed from their vessels before placing them in the dishwasher.
- To hand-wash the attachments, use warm, soapy water. Handle blade assemblies with care to avoid contact with sharp edges. When washing the blade assemblies, use a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct hand contact with the blades. Thoroughly rinse and air-dry all parts.
There are 4 Auto-iQ functions: Smoothie: Allows you to make super-smooth drinks and shakes from fresh or frozen fruit, milk, other liquids, and ice. Ice Cream: Create delicious, scoop-able frozen desserts like ice cream or sorbet. Puree: Make anything from silky-smooth sauces to perfect hummus. Frozen Drink: Turn ice, juices, and fruit into expertly blended frozen drinks.
There are 3 manual settings, Low, High, and Pulse: Low or High: Use Low or High to blend ingredients to your preferred consistency. Once you select one of these settings, it will run continuously until turned off. (Please note that these functions cannot run in conjunction with Auto-iQ programs.) Pulse: Touch and release the Pulse button to process your ingredients to your desired texture and consistency. This function only operates when the button is touched. Use short touches for short pulses and longer touches for longer pulses.
Auto-iQ functions are intelligent pre-set programs that combine unique blending and pausing patterns that do the work for you. Once a pre-set program is selected, it will start immediately. To pause the selected program, simply press the same button again.
To remove the motor base, place your hands underneath both sides of the unit and gently pull it toward you.
No. Blending hot ingredients can cause an excessive amount of pressure to build up, resulting in the risk of injury.
- Blade Installation: Place the pitcher on a level surface. Align the stacked blade assembly with the spindle in the pitcher, then slide the blade assembly onto the spindle. Use caution when handling the stacked blade assembly. Always hold the blade assembly by the shaft.
- Lid Assembly: Place the lid on the pitcher, aligning the triangle on the lid with the triangle on the pitcher handle. Once the lid is aligned, press down on the handle until it clicks into place. The triangle symbols must be aligned for the lid to lock into place and for the unit to operate.
- Pitcher Assembly: Align the pitcher so that the handle is on the right side of the motor base, in a diamond shape. Once the pitcher is settled onto the motor base, lock in the pitcher by turning it clockwise until it clicks into place.
All containers are made of BPA-free Tritan plastic.
Yes, the blades are made with high-quality stainless steel that is rustproof and dishwasher safe.
The pitcher capacity is 72 ounces. It has a maximum liquid capacity of 64 ounces for room temperature or cold ingredients or liquid.