This article contains the FAQs for the HB100 Series Ninja® Foodi™ Cold & Hot Blender. This supports the following product SKUs HB100, HB150, HB150C, HB152, HB152BRN and HB152W.
Yes. The heating plate within the pitcher can reach 212 degrees F (100 degrees C) for up to 1 hour.
Yes. The bottom of the pitcher has a nonstick surface.
- Low: 160 degrees F (71 degrees C)
- Med: 180 degrees F (82 degrees C)
- High: 212 degrees F (100 degrees C)
The blender will heat up and pulse to remove residue from the glass and the heating plate.
There are 10-12 programs included on the unit, depending on your model number.
- Smoothie: Blend fresh and frozen fruits, liquids, yogurt, and more into perfectly drinkable smoothies.
- Extract: Ideal for tough, leafy, or fibrous whole fruits and vegetables, including their skins, seeds, and stems.
- Frozen Drink: Create restaurant-style frozen drinks like margaritas, daiquiris, and blended coffee creations.
- Ice Cream (not included on all models): Mix fruits and dairy into creamy, delicious frozen treats like Ice Cream and sorbet.
- Puree (not included on all models): Create super-smooth purees from vegetables, fruits, and more.
*HB15X have all except Puree, HB100 Has all except Ice Cream*
- Saute: Cook onions, garlic, spices, seeds, or herbs to release natural flavors before pairing with another program.
- Smooth Soup: Cook and blend your favorite ingredients into super-smooth soup.
- Hearty Soup: Cook rustic soups with developed flavor and a chunkier texture.
- Sauce/Dip: Prepare sweet or savory dips, sauces, purees, and fondues.
When the unit is powered on, all the function lights will be illuminated.
2 tablespoons of oil is recommended and may be adjusted for personal preference during the Saute program.
Use the COOK button at the bottom left of the control panel, then select from the LOW, MED, or HIGH temperature settings. The blender will begin heating once the temperature setting has been selected.
The power button is located on the top left corner of the control panel.
Yes, the program will automatically pause when the lid is removed.
The blender will beep during a cooking or infusion program before stirring or blending. There will also be a sound to signify the program is complete.
Some units have a ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug for electrical safety. If your unit's plug has a red reset button, refer to the following steps. If your unit's plug does not have a reset button but is large in size, the blender will automatically reset if an electrical issue occurs.
- Plug in the unit.
- Press the red reset button on the plug.
- Press the power button on the blender base to turn the unit on.
When the lid is removed during a program, the unit will automatically pause. You may also pause the blender by pressing the button for the program that is running.
Place the lid on the pitcher by positioning the lid tab to the right of the pitcher handle. Then twist clockwise to lock in place.
No. The center cap is designed to release steam from the pitcher. Be sure to keep your hands and face clear of the steam path, and use caution when removing the lid and center cap.