This article contains the Stone Sharpening Wheel Cleaning and Care FAQs for the K1100/K3300 Series Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverDull™ System (Premium/Essential) Knives & Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverDull™ System Knife Sharpener. This supports the following product SKUs K1100/K3300, K12502, K31300, and K32502.
1) Move the sharpener slider to the bottom of the sharpener.
2) Lay the sharpener horizontally on a stable surface. Open the stone sharpening wheel access door. Pull the wheel holder towards you until it snaps in place. NOTE: The wheel holder may be greasy and/or oily.
3) Remove the wheel by unsnapping and rotating the wheel pin clip upwards 90 degrees. Slide the wheel pin out and remove the wheel. If replacing the wheel, discard the old wheel and reserve the wheel pin.
4) Replace the wheel by placing the new wheel or cleaned wheel in the wheel holder. It can be installed in either direction. Insert the wheel pin through the wheel and snap the wheel pin clip in place.
5) Verify the wheel is installed correctly by spinning the wheel. The wheel should rotate in the wheel holder. If it is jammed, is wobbly, or easily pops out, repeat step 4 until it rolls freely. NOTE: The wheel is meant to be angled in the wheel holder.
6) Gently raise the wheel holder back to its original position inside the sharpener. Close the door.
7) Stand the sharpener upright vertically. Move the slider up and down 3 times to ensure the sharpener is not jammed. If it is, repeat steps above.
Refer to the enclosed instructions for a complete guide on how to replace the stone sharpening wheel.
For replacing the stone sharpening wheel videos, please visit qr.ninjakitchen.com/neverdull sharpener.
Follow the steps in the enclosed instructions to remove the stone sharpening wheel. Rinse the wheel under running water and use a soft bristle brush to remove any metal shavings. Towel dry immediately before reassembling inside the sharpener. If you sharpen your knives every 2 weeks, it is recommended to clean the wheel every 6 months.
To purchase a replacement wheel, visit ninjakitchen.com. If you sharpen your knives every 2 weeks, it is recommended to replace the wheel every 2 years.
If you sharpen your knives every 2 weeks, it is recommended to replace the wheel every 2 years.