- Whole Roast: Up to 4 hours
- Air Roast: Up to 4 hours
- Air Fry: Up to 4 hours
- Bake: Up to 4 hours
- Dehydrate: Up to 24 hours
- Broil: Up to 30 minutes
- Toast: Up to 9 slices
- Bagel: Up to 9 slices
- Reheat: Up to 4 hours
- Pizza: Up to 4 hours
- Whole Roast: 250-400F
- Air Roast: 250-450F
- Air Fry: 250-450F
- Bake: 180-450F
- Dehydrate: 85-200F
- Broil: HI or LO
- Toast: Select shade level
- Bagel: Select shade level
- Reheat: 100-450F
- Pizza: 180-450F
- Sheet Pan: 13.5 x 11.5 x 1.
- Roast Pan: 13.5 x 11.5 x 1.
Do not put accessories on top of the oven while it is warm unless they are Ninja authorized oven accessories.
The unit should be cleaned thoroughly after every use.
- Unplug the unit from the outlet and allow it to cool down before cleaning.
- Empty crumb tray by sliding it out of the oven.
- After every use, wipe away any food splatter on the interior walls and glass door of the unit with a soft, damp sponge.
- To clean the exterior of the main unit and the control panel, wipe them clean with a damp cloth. A non-abrasive liquid cleanser or mild spray solution may be used. Apply the cleanser to the sponge, not the oven surface, before cleaning.
- When using accessories, we recommend greasing them with butter or oil, or covering them with parchment paper or aluminum foil before placing food on top.
- DO NOT cover roast tray holes with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- The air fry basket and wire racks can be put in the dishwasher but may wear more quickly over time.
- DO NOT place roast tray, sheet pan, or crumb tray in dishwasher.
To select a cooking function, press the FUNCTION +/- buttons. As you move through the functions, you'll notice the rack level recommendations change for best results.
When you power on the unit, the display will show the settings that were last used while cooking. The UI display reads TIME/SLICES 00:00 (hours, minutes) and then TEMP/SHADE.
Depending on the function you choose, the illuminated rack level(s) will indicate where your accessory should be placed in the unit. For further instructions, reference your Quick Start Guide.
It is important to insert the thermometer lengthwise into the thickest part of the ingredient to get the most accurate reading. Make sure to allow food to rest for 3-5 minutes to complete cooking. For more information on recommended doneness while using the MANUAL function and doneness temperatures while using the PRESET function, refer to the “Using the Foodi Thermometer” Section in the Instruction Booklet. For best results, it is not recommended to use thermometer on proteins that are less than 1 inch thick.
Make sure the grip does not touch any of the heating elements inside the oven.
Yes, but crispiness results may vary.
The oven will remember the last setting used for each function, even if you unplug it. To restore the oven's default settings for each function, press the Light and 2 LEVEL buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
This is normal. The oven is designed to control temperature precisely for every function by adjusting the heating element's power levels.
This is normal. Foods with a high moisture content may release steam around the door.
This is normal. The condensation created by foods with a high moisture content (such as frozen breads) may run down the inside of the door and drip onto the counter.
For stuck-on food, let the sheet pan soak before cleaning. Line the sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper when cooking to make clean-up easier.
With the roast tray on the sheet pan, there should be minimal warping. If the sheet pan is warped, it will un-warp once the pan cools.
Ensure all ingredients are evenly sized and spread apart on the sheet pan.
To select a cook time, press the TIME =/- buttons. When using the Toast or Bagel function, these buttons will adjust the number of slices/bagel halves instead of the time. Time will increase in 1-minute increments under 1 hour and 5-minute increments over 1 hour. Hold the +/- buttons for 2 seconds to active faster scrolling in 5-minute increments. While cooking under 10 minutes, time will add/subtract in 60 second increments. *Time/Slice can be adjusted any time during the cooking cycle*
To adjust temperature, press the TEMP +/- buttons. When using the Toast or Bagel function, these buttons will adjust the shade level (1, lightest - 7, darkest) of slices/bagel halves instead of temperature. Temperature will increase in 5-degree increments. Hold the +/- buttons for 2 seconds to activate faster scrolling in 10-degree increments. *Temperature/Shade can be adjusted any time during the cooking cycle*
14.47in W x 12.72in D x 11.08in H.
The cooling fan may continue to run even after the unit has been turned off. This is a normal function and should not be a source of concern. The cooling fan will stop after the temperature of the unit reaches below 95F (35C).
The user interface for the pizza setting was updated for clarity and ease of use.
- To select the function, press the function +/- buttons until PIZZA brightly illuminates. The default time and temperature setting will display.
- Press the TIME/SLICES +/- buttons to select a cook time up to 4 hours.
- Press the TEMP +/- buttons to select a temperature between 180F and 450F.
The time it takes for your unit to heat up to the target temperature will vary based on the food load you are cooking, the function you are using and the cooking Time/Temp. When the oven is opened, heat is being let out, which may affect any external temperature reading of the cavity temperature. On some cook functions the oven has a built-in temperature offset to mimic traditional baking in an oven. This offset does not impact cooking quality.
During the pre-heat cycle the unit will not reach the intended cooking temperature but will have pre-heated to a level that will start cooking your ingredients. As the cook cycle continues the oven will continue to pre-heat and cook your food to doneness. This is a convection oven, which can cook more quickly than a traditional oven. The oven is designed to include an algorithm that ensures temperature and time settings work with traditional oven recipes.
The XL Pro Air Oven uses True Surround Convection or the top and bottom heat sources for optimal cooking.
- The following modes use convection: Whole Roast, Air Roast, Air Fry, Pizza, Bake, Dehydrate
- The following modes use the heating elements: Broil (top only), Toast, Bagel
- During Whole Roast, Air Roast and Air Fry the elements will pulse on and off to burn off grease during cooking.
- Elements may not be glowing even though they are on.
To clean the Foodi Smart Thermometer, follow these instructions:
- Unplug the thermometer from the unit and allow it to cool down before cleaning.
- The thermometer and holder are hand-wash only. DO NOT immerse any part of the thermometer in water or any other liquid. We recommend cleaning with a damp cloth only. DO NOT place the thermometer or holder in the dishwasher.
Note: DO NOT use liquid cleaning solution on or near the thermometer jack. We recommend using compressed air or a cotton swab to avoid damaging the jack.