This article contains the FAQs for the CT670 Series Ninja® Smart Screen™ Kitchen System. This supports the following product SKUs CT670V, CT671AV, CT672A and CT672V.
Vacuum blending is recommended for extractions, smoothies, soups, dips, and dressings for brighter flavors, more vibrant colors, and improved texture.
Vacuum blending removes the oxygen from the vessel you are blending in to lock in flavors, improve ingredient texture, and keep smoothies bright and colorful. This helps to keep your blended ingredients fresh for an extended period of time.
Once the unit is plugged in, the power and vessel icons will appear on the control panel.
All the attachments, excluding the FreshVac Pump, are dishwasher safe. Lids, Blade Assemblies, Twist-Off Reservoir Pitcher, Cup, and Bowl are all dishwasher safe.
- Ensure that the blade assemblies are removed from their vessels before placing them in the dishwasher.
- To clean the FreshVac Pump, apply an all-purpose cleaner to a soft cloth and wipe gently. Never submerge the pump in water or any other liquid.
- To hand-wash the attachments, use warm, soapy water. Use care when washing the blade assemblies; use a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct contact with the blades. Thoroughly rinse and air-dry all parts.
- To clean the motor base, turn off the unit and unplug it from the wall. Wipe the motor base with a clean, damp cloth. To clean the touchscreen, apply an all-purpose cleaner to a soft cloth and wipe gently. Never directly spray the touchscreen with water or cleaners.
There are 4 Auto-iQ settings:
- Smoothie: Allows you to make super-smooth drinks and shakes from fresh or frozen fruit, milk, other liquids, and ice.
- Ice Cream: Create delicious scoop-able frozen desserts like ice cream or sorbet.
- Puree: Make anything from silky-smooth sauces to perfect hummus.
- Frozen Drink: Turn ice, juices, and fruit into expertly blended frozen drinks.
There are 3 manual settings:
- Low or High: Use Low or High to blend ingredients to your preferred consistency. Once you select one of these settings, it will run continuously until turned off. (Please note that these functions cannot run in conjunction with Auto-iQ programs.)
- Pulse: Touch and release the Pulse button to process your ingredients to your desired texture and consistency. This function only operates when the button is touched. Use short touches for short pulses and longer touches for longer pulses.
Auto-iQ functions are intelligent pre-set programs that combine unique blending and pausing patterns that do the work for you. Once a pre-set program is selected, it will start immediately. To pause the selected program, simply press the same button again.
To remove the motor base, place your hands underneath both sides of the unit and gently pull the unit toward you.
No. Blending hot ingredients can cause an excessive amount of pressure to build up, resulting in the risk of injury.
- Single-Serve FreshVac Cup: 24 ounces
- FreshVac Pitcher: 72 ounces (Max fill 64 ounces)
There are 3 symbols on the top right side of the control panel. Each of these symbols represents one of the different vessels that can be used with the unit. Depending on the vessel that is installed on the motor base, a series of function lights will appear on the control panel. The display will only show those functions that can be used with the vessel that is currently attached to the motor base.
Use the FreshVac pump BEFORE blending to remove oxygen from your vessel. DO NOT vacuum after you have blended your ingredients.
No. Ensure that you have added all of your ingredients prior to vacuuming. Do not fill above the max fill line, or your pump may not work properly.
Yes, additional cups are available for purchase on ninjakitchen.com.