- What’s included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan covers:
- Accidental damage from handling from the date of purchase
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Repairs at no additional cost for approved claims. Reimbursement or replacement if product can't be repaired
- What is not included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover:
- Cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents that do not impact your product's functionality
- Damage from third-party assembly or third-party maintenance of your product
- Loss or theft
- Other exclusions apply see T&C’s terms and conditions
- Are batteries covered?
The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover the battery.
- How do I view the detailed terms and conditions of the Clyde Protection Plan before I buy it?
You can view the detailed terms and conditions contract here: terms and conditions.
- When does the Clyde Protection Plan begin and end?
The Clyde Protection Plan begins when your product is delivered and ends 2, 3 or 4 years from the start date.
- Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories)
- You purchased your product directly from our website
- Your product is eligible for a protection plan
- You have purchased your product within 60 days
- When are you ineligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan after a breakdown occurs
- If the product is not eligible for a protection plan
- You have purchased your product more than 60 days ago
- How do I purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
There are three ways to add a Clyde Protection Plan to your product:
- The ninjakitchen.com website
○ You can choose the Clyde Protection Plan option at checkout when purchasing your product
- Through the link in the post-purchase email within 60 days of purchasing your product
○ If you did not select the Clyde Protection Plan at the time of your product purchase, you will receive an email from ninjakitchen.com offering the option to add this protection. You can click the link in the email which will direct you to the Clyde website. When using the emailed link to purchase a Clyde Clyde Protection Plan, there is no need to create a Clyde account prior to purchase of the plan.
- Directly from Clyde’s customer portal, HiClyde.com.
○ It will be necessary to create a Clyde account in order to purchase a plan this way. You must use the same email address that was used when purchasing your product from ninjakitchen.com when creating an account to link to your ninjakitchen.com sales order.
- How can I file a claim?
To file a claim on hiclyde.com, you have two options; logging in to your account and selecting the corresponding product, or as a guest using the contract ID found on your welcome email.
- Can I file multiple claims?
Yes, you can file multiple claims using your Clyde Protection Plan during the course of the contract’s term. You are covered for multiple repairs up to the value of the original product purchase price. If your claim is approved for a full reimbursement or replacement product, then your contract is fulfilled. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
- Is there a deductible?
- Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this Clyde Protection Plan may be transferred to any person in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a Clyde Protection Plan, contact Clyde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does the Clyde Protection Plan provide coverage for theft or loss?
No, this Clyde Protection Plan does not cover for loss or theft.
- Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Yes, plans may be canceled via contacting email@example.com. See terms and conditions for details.