This article contains the FAQs for the Ninja Clyde Protection Plans.
- Who Is Clyde?
- We’ve partnered with Clyde to allow you to purchase protection plans for your products directly from our site. Clyde handles claims covered by your protection plan.
- What’s included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
- Accidental damage from handling from the date of purchase
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Repairs at no additional cost for approved claims. Reimbursement or replacement if product can't be repaired
- What is not included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover:
- Cosmetic damage, like scratches, that doesn’t impact the product’s functionality
- Damage from third-party assembly or third-party maintenance of your product
- Loss or theft
- Other exclusions apply. See Terms & Conditions' here.
4. How do I view the detailed terms and conditions of the Clyde Protection Plan before I buy it?
You can view the detailed terms and conditions contract here.
5. When does the Clyde Protection Plan begin and end?
The Clyde Protection Plan begins when your product is delivered and extends through the term of your contract.
6. Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories)
- You purchased your product directly from our website within the last 60 days
- Your product is eligible for a protection plan
- You have purchased your product within the last 60 days
7. When are you ineligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
- After a breakdown occurs
- If the product is not eligible for a protection plan
- You purchased your product more than 60 days ago
8. How do I purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
There are four ways to add a Clyde Protection Plan to your product:
- The Ninjakitchen.com website
- At checkout when purchasing your product
- Through the link in the post-purchase email within 60 days of purchasing your product
- When registering a product purchased within the last 60 days, regardless of where the product was purchased
- Products purchased within the last 60 days from ninjakitchen.com in the order history section of “My Account” on ninjakitchen.com
9. How can I file a claim?
To file a claim on hiclyde.com, you have two options: logging in to your account and selecting the corresponding product, or as a guest using the contract ID found in your confirmation email.
10. Can I file multiple claims?
No, if your claim is approved for a full reimbursement or replacement product, then your contract is fulfilled. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
11. Is there a deductible?
There are no deductibles for any plans.
12. Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this Clyde Protection Plan may be transferred to any person in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a Clyde Protection Plan, contact Clyde at email@example.com.
13. Does the Clyde Protection Plan provide coverage for theft or loss? No, this Clyde Protection Plan does not cover for loss or theft.
14. Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Yes, plans may be canceled via contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. See terms and conditions for details.